Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inspired

Have you ever been inspired by God? Inspired to write, inspired not to fight, inspired to read, inspired to do a good deed, inspired to give, inspired to live, inspired to walk, inspired to talk, inspired to be all that God wants you to be, my precious brothers and sisters, that is all that wish to be. To be inspired by God, is like someone speaking into your soul. There are words that you hear deep down inside, deep in your heart, which can no longer hide. At first I wondered from whence they came, but you have to know whether from Jesus or God, they are the same. I realize now that he has been speaking since the beginning, the beginning of time, and I want you to hear me through this spoken rhyme. God created us to live a life free, free of strife and happily. I know this because his word says so in John 10: 10 Jesus said " I came that you may have life and have it more abundantly."
I just wanted to talk a little bit about inspiration and if you don't mind, it would be nice if you can get some thoughts on this subject off your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment