Saturday, November 28, 2009

Restoration

Psalms 23:3
"He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake."

I thank God today because he restores our soul in all that we do. If we make a mistake and return to God with a repented heart he will restore our soul.


If we desire for God to lead us into the paths of righteousness for his names sake, he will do it.
God will not go against our will but if our will is to serve him, to be led by him and to live holy and righteous in his sight, he will truly bless us.


2 Chronicles 7:14
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

God has called us and if we truly humble ourselves on to him, pray and seek him and not what he can do for us, and when we turn from our sinful nature, that is when God will hear our prayers. He will forgive our sin and heal us everything that ails us.

What do you think?
What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment