Monday, October 19, 2009

Touched by God

When God has touched you it leaves an impression. An impression on your heart, and in your mind. Since he came into my life it has never been the same. He has changed the way that I think and the way that I talk. I can honestly say that the change is a good one. My heart is no longer filled with hatred and unforgiveness. Because the love of God which is shed abroad has changed my heart into a heart of flesh, which is able to love unconditionally and to forgive even my enemies. Now that the way I think has been changed. Whenever I am faced with a decision, I only think of the most positive and best way to handle a situation. My mind is no longer filled with doubt. The bible says in Romans 12:2 .......be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Therefore once we open our heart and minds to God and submit to him our will for his, he will renew our minds. After our minds have been renewed we are able to think and accomplish the will of God. Not only for these reasons have my life been changed but because I have dedicated my life to Jesus Christ and I desire to do the will of my father which is in heaven, now God can create in me a clean heart and a right spirit. I have chosen to love and serve God through my obedience to him.
Has this been true for you too? How has being touched by God improved your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment